News By Tag
News By Location
The Canadian Cloud Council Announces Roadmap to the Canadian Cloud
National not for profit shares new program about cloud computing with Canadian organizations
“Many Canadian organizations – private and public sector - are making the transition to the cloud and are facing similar challenges – Where do I start? What technologies are available and what are the opportunities for business and economic transformation?
Examples of topics that will be addressed through this program are:
• The state of Canadian cloud adoption
• Data privacy, residency and sovereignty laws demystified
• Canadian Cloud service providers evaluated and ranked
• Cloud entrepreneurship and technology commercialization
• Emerging Cloud controls, best practices, definitions and standards
• Canadian Cloud Ecosystem development
• Cloud interoperability
• Shared Services – the case for Government cloud computing
• Real-life case Canadian cloud case studies and success stories
For more information about the Canadian Cloud Council’s “Roadmap to the Canadian Cloud” or to contribute to the program as an association member please visit: www.canadiancloudcouncil.ca or email: email@example.com
ABOUT CANADIAN CLOUD COUNCIL
The Canadian Cloud Council is a national vendor-neutral association providing an educational forum for Canada’s cloud computing thought leaders, policy makers and industry advocates.
While defining innovative and repeatable methods of enterprise cloud transformation, the Canadian Cloud Council accelerates the speed of Canadian cloud adoption and positions our country as a global leader in the field. Our agenda is supported by a national network of cloud providers and enterprise users and is the preeminent source for Canadian cloud best practices and subject matter expertise.