July 23, 2012
-- HICKORY, NC
Zloop Computer and Electronic Recycling Centers have developed a solution to address the growing need for a safe, secure and responsible option to dispose of America’s eWaste. Now, eWaste recycling is made easy for everyone with Zloop. Franchise opportunities are now available and will allow franchisees to capitalize on the emerging electronics recycling industry, which is estimated to rise from 18 percent to 54 percent by 2025 and is one of the fastest-growing sectors globally. The convenient drop-off locations and on-site destruction services allow consumers, government and corporations to participate in the solution to a global environmental issue, eWaste, and to mitigate the negative environmental impact it has when disposed of improperly. Of the three billion pounds of eWaste produced annually in the U.S., a mere 2 percent of eWaste ends up in America’s landfills. The other 98 percent is stockpiled in homes, offices and warehouses, or it is shipped overseas by U.S. recycling companies to be dumped in developing countries. More than 80 percent of eWaste recycled in the U.S. is shipped internationally to countries ill-equipped or uneducated about disposing of eWaste safely and securely.
“As the public accumulates more and more unwanted eWaste, the need for proper recycling methods grows even greater,” says Bob LaBarge, Chief Marketing Officer of Zloop. “Zloop franchise opportunities are a means to offer local communities a cost-effective and sustainable solution to eWaste, while also benefiting our nation’s local economies.”
In order to change a behavior, it must be simple to do the right thing. Founded on that principle, Zloop sheds light on the serious nature of eWaste and encourages the public to take action by dropping off unwanted eWaste at a Zloop location nearest them. Public awareness events and sports marketing programs are in place to help further educate the public, including a partnership with the nation’s number one spectator sport, NASCAR. Zloop has joined with NASCAR, NASCAR’s Camping World Truck series and NASCAR track owners to create a network of awareness events aimed at educating the public about eWaste as well as giving race-goers a chance for free admission to the grandstands, simply by bringing an old or unwanted computer or cell phone to the track for recycling.
Zloop anticipates the opening of more than 100 franchises nationwide within the coming year and more than 455 by 2015. Each franchise will be owned and operated locally, hiring approximately 10 to 25 employees per franchise territory. For more information about franchise opportunities, call 1-855-949-3279, email email@example.com or visit http://zloopcomputerelectronicsrecycling.com
.ZLOOP™ Computer and Electronics Recycling Centers
ZLOOP Computer and Electronics Recycling Centers (ZLOOP) make eWaste recycling easy. Encouraging the public to recycle old computers, cell phones, printers, electronic devices and phone systems, ZLOOP is the only national eWaste franchise that guarantees disposal of eWaste safely and securely. Founded in Hickory, North Carolina in 2012, ZLOOP guarantees eWaste is recycled domestically and that hard drives are permanently destroyed of all information. ZLOOP is extremely mobile and able to handle any size job on-site with the same commitment to security, speed and auditing. ZLOOP is also compliant with federal, state and local government regulations for the safe and secure destruction of highly sensitive data, and is working toward certifications from the Responsible Recycling Practices for Electronics Recyclers (R2), U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Department of Defense, National Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security, ITAD, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), Gramm-Leach-
Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). For more information on ZLOOP’s eWaste recycling services, call today at 1-855-WHY-EASY (1-855-949-3279)
or visit the website, zlooprecycling.com. ZLOOP is a subsidiary of parent company EZ Computer Recycling Centers, for more information visit http://ezcomputerrecyclingcenters.com
. See just how easy it is to be green with eWaste. eWaste is Serious Waste. Recycle.™