Hewlett Packard confirmed to speak and sponsor at Telecoms for Smart Grids, 24-25 September 2012
SMi are pleased to announce Hewlett Packard have confirmed to speak and sponsor at their 2nd annual Telecoms for Smart Grids conference taking place on the 24th & 25th September 2012
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Network with Leading Industry Experts Speaking on:
• Department of Energy and Climate Change - Policy Framework for Smart Networks
• RWE AG - Smart Grid Infrastructures and Challenges for ICT
• Vodafone - Global Smart Metering Implementation
• EU Commission - EU Commission Update
• Deutsche Telekom - Intelligence that Counts – Smart Metering to Grids
• ERDF - Grid4eu Case Study
• EON - Communications for the Smart Meter Rollout in Germany
• ESB Ireland - Case Study: Use of 4G WiMax for Smart Grid
• Enel - Green eMotion: Paving the Way for Smart-Grid EVs Integration
Telecoms for Smart Grids, takes place on the 24th and 25th September 2012 in Central London, and will address the latest telecommunications and connectivity developments for the Smart Grid and Metering industry. Attendees will hear unique case studies from the UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Austria, and Portugal on how they are developing their Grid and Metering models, as well as what technology is most capable of delivering a secure, reliable and flexible architecture for future deployments.
For more Information:
About SMi Group: The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. Our aim is to provide you with the Highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!