News By Tag
* GReentrade Investments
* More Tags...
News By Place
Greentrade Partners Launches a Carbon Footprint Calculator
Greentrade Partners have launched a Carbon Footprint Calculator on website to help make your business or products carbon neutral with high quality carbon offsets. It can also help organisations with great ideas to reduce energy & transport costs.
The calculations for primary emissions are based on conversion factors sourced from:
1. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) - UK
2. World Resource Institute (WRI) Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol
3. Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA) - UK
4. US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - USA
5. US Department of Energy (DOE) - USA
6. Green House Office - Australia
7. Standards Association (CSA) GHG Registries - Canada
The calculations for secondary emissions are based on estimates developed by Carbon Footprint to illustrate the impact on the environment from your day-to-day activities. Your actual secondary footprint may in reality be either lower or greater than that estimated here. Your total carbon footprint is the sum of your primary and secondary emissions. With Greentrade’s Carbon Footprint Calculator, you or your business will no longer be in doubt as to
Greentrade Partners is offers ecologically responsible investments such as forestry, use of farming lands, renewable energy sources and carbon credits.
For more information or to contact with Greentrade Partners, you are requested to visit the site http://www.greentradepartners.com