News By Tag
News By Place
Sleep with Shamu and Dream With the Dolphins in San Diego's First and Only Sea SeaWorld® Suites
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina Debuts New Collection of SeaWorld-Inspired Suites
“Some of our fondest memories of growing up are the family trips that we took with our parents when we were kids,” said Alex Willow, director of sales and marketing for the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina. “We really strived to capture that fun, childhood spirit of being on vacation and going to a theme-park in our new SeaWorld Suites, and we hope to create a fun memorable experience for all members of the family.”
Each of the four SeaWorld Suites features two adjoining rooms with a connecting door: a whimsical underwater-themed room where kids can play as well as a soothing sea-inspired retreat for adults where they can relax and enjoy views of Mission Bay from their own private balcony.
The fun begins upon arrival with a Kid’s Check-In desk in the lobby, where children can enter their name, age and hometown. They can also pick up a coloring book and scavenger hunt map to complete and turn in at the end of their trip for a special prize.
Once checked in, families can head on up to their SeaWorld Suite and embark on a SeaWorld-themed adventure:
• A sleek wooden bunk bed with a full-sized mattress on the bottom and cozy underwater-themed sheets is the perfect crash-pad for kids after a long day of SeaWorld fun
• Shamu stuffed animals give a cuddly hello to kids staying in the SeaWorld Suites. The perfect snuggle buddies, these animals are for the children to keep and take home
• Kids have the best seat in the house with their shark-covered bean bags, where they can curl up to watch their favorite cartoons on the 32-inch flat screen TV
• Children need not be afraid to sleep in the dark! The walls of their room will be “swimming”
• From beautiful aquatic-themed artwork hanging on the walls to the bathroom’s colorful shower curtains and wall décor with scenes of marine life, the fun-loving spirit of SeaWorld fills the air in these plush suites
Rates start at $359. To reserve a SeaWorld Suite, call 619-224-1234 or visit www.missionbay.hyatt.com.
SeaWorld Activities at the Hotel
Families vacationing at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay can also take advantage of the hotel’s SeaWorld-themed activities that take place on the property:
• Water Taxi: Cruise on over to SeaWorld with dock-to-dock taxi service that cuts down on travel time and parking fees, allowing more time to explore all of the exciting attractions and exhibits
• SeaWorld Fireworks: Enjoy the booming display of color from the best seat in the house, the Red Marlin dining terrace
• SeaWorld Character Visits: Smile and say “Cheese!” next to your favorite SeaWorld characters when they come to visit
About the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
Neighboring SeaWorld®, the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is perfectly situated to explore Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego’s beautiful beaches. The recently reinvented coastal hotel on Mission Bay features 430 guestrooms, three pools with waterslides, an award-winning signature restaurant Red Marlin, a poolside bar and lounge and eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa. The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is located at 1441 Quivira Road. Visit www.missionbay.hyatt.com or call 619-224-1234 for reservations or more information. To keep up with the latest happenings, become a Facebook fan of Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina or follow us on Twitter at @HyattMissionBay.