News By Tag
News By Place
Fun+Art+Wine Launches New Art and Wine Themed Team Building Programs
Fun+Art+Wine expands services to team building market with the addition of six new programs.
- Expect the Unexpected - Participants create original paintings while encountering a number of surprise twists.
- Strategy Collage - Participants create collage artwork reflecting the organization’
- Painting Fun Studio Party - Participants tap into their imaginations and paint original artwork.
- Musical Easels - A fun take on improvisational painting and musical chairs, participants change easels according to changes in music and build on each other's work.
- Inspired Pairing - Participants explore the work of famous artists and different wine varietals while creating paintings in the styles of famous artists.
- Wine Country Paint & Swirl – In the bucolic setting of wine country vineyards, participants enjoy a private wine tasting and painting fun studio session.
For detailed profiles of each program, visit: http://www.funartwine.com/
“We’re thrilled to expand our services to include these new programs,” said Reiko Renee Tate, Owner of Fun+Art+Wine. “Now more than ever, businesses need ways to encourage creative problem-solving and innovation to meet market demands. While events involving art and wine are fun, these programs are designed to address different team challenges in new and unusual ways.” Ms. Tate continued, “Our ultimate goal is to create programs that are effective, memorable and warrant an organization's investment of time and money.”
This marks Fun+Art+Wine’