News By Tag
News By Place
Alaska’s Energy Leaders Gather at the Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
Alaska Oil & Gas Congress - the latest on pipeline, LNG & offshore projects, Cook Inlet & North Slope oil & gas updates, regulatory changes and more.
Get first-hand project updates and learn industry best practices from Brooks Range Petroleum Corp., Royale Energy Inc., Statoil Alaska, Apache Alaska Corp., FURIE Operating Alaska LLC, Great Bear Petroleum. And, hear directly from the influencers – high profile executives and government and community leaders, including:
Dan Sullivan, Commissioner, Alaska Department of Natural Resources
Larry Persily, Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
David Ramsay, Minister of Industry, Tourism & Investment, Minister of Transportation, Northwest Territories
Chrystia Chudczak, Assistant Commissioner, COO & CFO, Northern Pipeline Agency
Kurt Gibson, Director, Alaska Gas Pipeline Project Office
Daniel R. Fauske, President, Alaska Gasline Development Corp.
Bill Walker, General Counsel, Alaska Gasline Port Authority
Hot topics for 2012 include:
• Critical analysis and updates on LNG opportunities and challenges
• Federal land lease details and Outer Continental Shelf permitting insight and tips
• Emerging prospects on the North Slope, new activity in the Cook Inlet
• Arctic offshore exploration and drilling updates and unconventional resource developments
…and much more!
- Drue Pearce, Former Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects and Senior Policy Advisor, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Dave Harbour, Commissioner Emeritus of the National Association of Regulatory Commissioners and Publisher, Northern Gas Pipelines
Plus, the Critical In-State Energy Supply Summit will provide an opportunity to assess Alaska’s new and existing natural gas and energy needs and investigate opportunities and solutions to prevent a potential supply crisis.
Date: September 17 – 20, 2012
Media passes are issued at the discretion of CI Energy Group and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CI Energy Group and The Canadian Institute
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers. Each year CI Energy Group's Alaska Oil & Gas Congress brings together the people, the projects and the issues that will shape Alaska’s energy future for years to come. Since 2003, it has provided the perfect opportunity to determine how your business can get involved in, and benefit from energy development in Alaska. www.CanadianInstitute.com