News By Tag
News By Location
GOAL to host a Webinar on “Legal Research and Writing Support Services”
Agenda: - Introduction to Legal Research and Writing - Legal Research and What Resources to Use - International and Foreign Legal Research - Legal Writing Support Services and Why Outsourcing is Feasible
Date: 30 July 2012.
Time: 9:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Jane M. Simon, Law Professor, Notre Dame Law School, Founder, Law Writer LLC,
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-
Key topics to be discussed:
- Introduction to Legal Research and Writing
- Legal Research and What Resources to Use
- International and Foreign Legal Research
- Legal Writing Support Services and Why Outsourcing is Feasible
- Onshore is Better than Offshore: Pros and Cons
- Partnership Models for Outsourcing Legal Research and Writing
o Pitfalls to Avoid
o How Corporations Can Benefit
o How Law Firms Can Benefit
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership equvf based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.