News By Tag
News By Location
Lennar Honoring Military Heroes With Charitable Donation, Facebook Contest
Through the end of the month, the public is invited to visit the Lennar Atlanta Facebook page and post a photo of their favorite friend or family military hero and tell us what their hero means to them
Throughout the month of July, the public can visit the Lennar Atlanta Facebook page and post a photo of their favorite friend or family military hero with a brief statement on what their hero means to them. In early August, a panel of Lennar associates will select first and second prize winners to receive gift cards in the amount of $500 and $250 respectively.
To further pay tribute to our service men and women, Lennar will also donate $1,000 to a non-profit organization that helps soldiers suffering from injuries, illnesses or other challenges incurred during their service.
“We wanted to support a cause such as this to show our gratitude and honor those who protect and serve our country,” said Lennar Atlanta Division President Todd Jones. “And we’re very excited that our Facebook contest provides others with an opportunity to honor their heroes as well.”
Lennar currently builds homes ranging from the low $160s to the mid-$500s in 13 locations throughout metropolitan Atlanta, including:
• Estates at Big Creek – Single-family homes from the $230s, located near the intersection of Castleberry and Bethelview Roads in Cumming
• Hanover Pointe – Townhomes from the $160s, located near MacFarlane Parkway off of Union Hill Road in Alpharetta
• Herrington Cove – Single-family homes from the $400s, located on Jones Bridge Road near Kimball Bridge Road in Johns Creek
• James Creek – Single-family homes from the $240s, located on Wollaston Road right off of Windermere Parkway in Cumming
• Laurel Heights – Single-family homes from the $240s, located near Nichols Road on Laurel Heights Drive in Suwanee
• Manchester Park-West Village – Single-family homes from the $290s, located near the intersection of Atlanta Road and Cumberland Parkway SE in Smyrna
• Mountain Creek — Single-family homes from the $500s, located off Sandy Plains Road at Mountain Road in Marietta
• Peyton Farm — Single-family homes from the high $300s, located on Mid Broadwell Road near the intersection of Wills Road in Alpharetta
• Robinson Manor — Single-family homes from the $470s, located just off the intersection of Robinson and Old Canton Roads in Marietta
• The Estates at Walden – Single-family homes from the $470s, located off of the intersection of Johnson Ferry and Post Oak Tritt Roads in Marietta
• Trey Vista – Single-family homes from the high $180s, located just off of Kilgore Road in Buford
• Wexford – Single-family homes from the high $460s, located at on Steinhauer Road near Trickum Road in Marietta
• Wigley Preserve – Single-family homes from the high $370s, located near the intersection of Wigley and Sandy Plains roads in Marietta
For more information on the “Red, White & True Heroes” contest or official rules, please visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/
Lennar Corp., founded in 1954 and headquartered in Miami, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Building homes in 18 states, Lennar offers affordable, move-up and retirement homes in communities that cater to a variety of lifestyles. For more information, visit www.Lennar.com.