News By Tag
News By Location
Max Borges Agency Named Public Relations Agency of Record for Sixteen Technology Clients
Max Borges Agency, a technology pr firm signed 16 new tech clients. The clients range from high tech speakers, iPhone accessories, and mountable HD cameras. Max Borges Agency has signed 58 clients and is up 43% YTD 2012.
Max Borges Agency, a tech PR and social media public relations, has added 16 new brands to its growing roster of technology clients in Q2 2012. Please see complete client information below:
• CM4: Designs innovative cases for Apple, Sony, and Nintendo products that enhance the user experience
• Dbest London: Designer of portable speakers with exceptional sound quality
• Drift Innovation: Specializes in mountable HD cameras that capture action at any angle
• Ego & Company: Manufactures cutting-edge accessories for Apple products with a focus on design (Winner of the 2011 Red Dot Design Award)
• Electric Friends: Creator of the cutest docking station and stereo for your iPhone or iPod
• Goal Zero: Producer of eco-friendly solar-powered chargers that power everything from iPhones to 12V fridges
“The agency’s exceptional ability to provide PR coverage that best suits each client’s individual needs is the reason for our continued expansion,” said Max Borges. “The growth and continued success of the social media department as well as the the agency’s increasing reach into Latin America provide our clients with a myriad of opportunities to increase product awareness and, in turn, impact sales.”
Max Borges Agency has signed 58 clients and is up 43% YTD 2012. Agency representatives will be at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, CEDIA and the Interbike trade show in Las Vegas in August and September, respectively.
For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY:
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on the technology industry. Representing over 70 of the most innovative brands and generating unparalleled volumes of impactful press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 1,000 products and services. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member and 2012 International CES Media Partner, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 - 2011 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010 & 2012. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and is a member of the Global Tech PR Group.
Vice President, Business Development
Max Borges Agency
(305) 374.4404 x122