Autotelic Lab to present at COGI 2012 July 20th, 2012
Autotelic Lab will be presenting data on its platform of expanded range point-of-care diagnostic devices
– Detecting and monitoring pregnancy
– Detecting and managing ectopic pregnancy
– Determining risk for Down syndrome fetus
– Predicting preeclampsia
– Detecting and managing gestational trophoblastic disease
– Managing testicular germ cell malignancies
– Monitoring other human malignancies
hCG Point-of-Care testing is challenging because of the six logs in dynamic range needed to accommodate the expected clinical range of hCG (0 to >500,000 IU/L). At COGI, Dr. Vuong Trieu and colleagues will be presenting data on our expanded range hCG assay which spans 2-20,000 IU/L, allowing for monitoring of both high risk and ectopic pregnancies.
1) Quantitative FSH/LH Point-Of-Care Assays. Vuong Trieu, Larn Hwang, Kouros Motamed, Falguni Trieu. Poster presentation on Friday, July 20, 2012.
2) Quantitative hCG Point-Of-Care Assays. Vuong Trieu, Larn Hwang, Kouros Motamed, Falguni Trieu. Oral presentation will take place during the Free Communication session scheduled for Friday, 7/20/2012, between 16:30-18:00.
The groundbreaking series of COGI Congresses provide a unique platform to discuss controversial issues in all fields of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. The ability to discuss only controversial topics with emphasis on clinical solutions in cases where no agreed-upon answers or consensus exist, provides clinicians with an insight and a take-home message that ameliorates treatment in the most difficult situations.
About Autotelic Lab:
Autotelic lab is a provider of quantitative point-of-care testing solutions including quantitative lateral flow cassettes, lateral flow reader, as well as a quantification service. Our product lines include emergency care, women's health, cancer biomarkers, and regenerative medicine. Our offerings are uniquely configured to accept multiple readers to satisfy all possible field conditions; from highly specialized requiring specificity and sensitivity to low tech without access to normal laboratory resources. Our mission is to put testing into the hands of primary care providers and patients. These tests are simple to use and require no specialized equipment or trained personnel. They are rapid with results within 20 minutes of blood collection. They are convenient and can be deployed at home, in doctor’s office, in emergency rooms, or in centralized laboratories. Moreover, they are quantitative with a linear response range superior to tests performed at centralized laboratories.
These proprietary diagnostic devices deployed at point-of-care are being used for therapeutic drug monitoring by our partner―Biomiga Diagnostics―
The executives of Autotelic Lab are a group of pharmaceutical veterans who believe that the next revolution in medicine is in point-of-care tests for optimal drug dosing. With more than a decade of drug development experience, the leadership team has expertise ranging from basic/applied research, preclinical/
Kouros Motamed, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer