News By Tag
News By Location
Tulix Systems Looks Back on the First Half of 2012 While Staying Focused on the Future
It has been 6 exciting months of growth and expansion with more to come
In the first 6 months of 2012, Tulix Systems:
- Almost doubled its Tier 1 bandwidth capacity to more than 30 Gig E. Tulix is a Multi-Gigabit Global CDN.
- Devised numerous streaming plans to aid all levels of content producers enter the live streaming marketplace.
- Added Smart TV (Samsung and LG) and Neo TV channel development to its arsenal of products
- Added an Online DVR application to its product list.
- Added a line of high quality, cost effective encoders to its offering
- More than doubled its streaming client base
- Signed reseller agreements in several international territories.
- Signed a strategic business and development agreement with NexTV Entertainment
- Launched multiple VOD and live streaming platforms including iflixtv.com
- Added administrative and sales staff
- Made its presence known by attending several industry conventions like NAB and NRB.
- Made several improvements in its Data Center and hosting infrastructure
- Became more active in the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
- Traveled to several overseas marketplaces to meet with clients and prospects.
Nino elaborated, “Tulix has been involved the streaming of content since the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. As the London Games of 2012 are about to start, it seems fitting to review how far we have come. “ She continued, “The first 6 months of this year have been an exciting time of change, learning and growth. Tulix Systems has worked hard to establish itself as an industry leader in streaming and content delivery. We know the next 6 months will be no less exciting and challenging as we bring more value to our clients and the market with our network and advanced technology” she concluded.
About Tulix Systems:
Tulix Systems is a digital application service provider with specialist expertise in live streaming, digital security and managed hosting solutions for Telecommunication, Entertainment, Broadcast and Finance industries. Tulix solutions enable live broadcast, Video- On-Demand and online DVR streaming for PC, iPhone/iPod touch, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Roku and other set-top video devices that expand your audience reach with complete media mobility.
Our end-to-end services include content capture for web ingestion, application development, encoding for multiple devices and streaming formats, content distribution, professional services and support.
Located downtown in the heart of Atlanta's telecommunications and Internet community, Tulix facilities includes a private Tier 1 network and three secure data centers with over 60Gbps of route- optimized bandwidth.
The Tulix team consists of veteran web designers and developers, project managers, system administrators, database, network professionals and programmers. Expertise is provided for Web 2.0 open source programming languages, Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems, Microsoft server products, security and firewalls. The TULIX team consists of a full time Atlanta staff of ten, with an international staff of five located in the Republic of Georgia for around the clock development and support services. Tulix was founded by George Bokuchava and Nino Doijashvili, both PhDs with extensive experience in the internet, technology and application development.
With a 18-year track record of providing diverse web and hosting solutions, Tulix delivers cost effective and future proof solutions to clients worldwide. Tulix can be reached at www.tulix.com and 404-584-5035 x 5075