News By Tag
News By Place
Chamber Business For Breakfast Series Designed To Strengthen St. Croix Businesses
The St. Croix Chamber kicks off its new Business for Breakfast Series to inform and strengthen area business. Guests from the SBA, EDC, USDA and SBDC join the first breakfast entitled, "Financing Opportunities Available to St. Croix Businesses."
CHAMBER BUSINESS FOR BREAKFAST SERIES DESIGNED TO STRENGTHEN ST. CROIX BUSINESSES
The Chamber of Commerce invites members and non-members to a new breakfast series designed to strengthen and inform St. Croix’s private business community.
The first Business for Breakfast event begins at 7:30 am, Thursday, July 19, at The Palms at Pelican Cove. The topic is Financing Opportunities Available to St. Croix Businesses through SBA, EDC, USDA. The event includes continental breakfast and costs $10 for members or $15 for non-members. The Chamber requests RSVPs by July 18.
“This is a great opportunity to learn more about funding resources available for small and mid-sized businesses,”
• Abraham Edwards, State Small Business Credit Initiative Specialist, VIEDA
• Dianne P. Duinkerk, Director of Lending, VIEDA
• Monique Samuel, Loan Officer, VIEDA
• Carl C. Christensen, Virgin islands SBA Senior Area Manager
• Karen Jones, SBDC Regional Director
Guests may register online at stxchamber.org or RSVP to Vicki Bandola at 340.514.2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit: http://www.stxchamber.org/
Each Business for Breakfast session covers a new topic; each packed with tips for businesses. Future topics include:
• Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies To Grow Your Business
• Return on Investments for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
• Expansion Tools for New and Existing Businesses
• WAPA Update: Alternative Solutions Underway
• Crime Reduction Initiatives and Results
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Vicky Bandola 340-514-2535 or email@example.com.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 16, 2012