His Excellency Sheik Salah Al Balawi to Chair AAA
Sheik Salah Al Balawi, one of the most influential businessmen in The Middle East has joined the Anglo Arab Alliance as Chairman of the Board, accompanied by an investment of US$2.5m.
AAA’s Vice Chairman, Kabir Ahmed said: “This is a great day for us. We are honoured to have Sheik Salah as our Chairman, and as a company we are thrilled about the new possibilities that this opens up to our clients. We strive to be the best at what we do and with the backing of Sheik Salah we can now be even better.”
AAA provides British luxury brands easy and efficient access into the lucrative Middle Eastern market. By purchasing products directly from the brands, AAA will then negotiate, develop and market deals in the region, cutting out any red tape, cultural differences and legal issues.
AAA will be hosting an exclusive event on July 18th at the Mayfair Hotel in London as an opportunity for top-flight business people and senior directors of luxury brands to meet with the directors of AAA.
For more information on Anglo Arab Alliance (AAA) or for an interview/comment request from Andrew Lloyd, CEO (UK) AAA, please contact:
Notes to editor
• The Anglo Arab Alliance (AAA) Ltd is a UK limited company based in London and Jeddah, whose primary service is to enable British luxury brands easy access to retail their products in the Middle East
• Sheik Salah owns SAB Holdings, for more information please visit www.sab-holding.com
• The AAA was conceptualised by Kabir Ahmed, Vice Chairman, who has over 15 years of experience working for both government departments and multi-billion pound corporations
• AAA is a UK registered limited company, so all transactions are governed by British law
• Businessman and co-founder of The Asian Awards, Paul Sagoo is the Chief Commercial Officer
• AAA focuses solely on the rich and diverse world of British high-end products and services
• Anglo Arab Alliance is more commonly known as ‘triple A’