News By Tag
News By Place
Beat Google's Penguin SEO Update with Newly Released Back Link Checker
GoMarket's Back Link Checker detects automatically changes in incoming back links (links to your site) hosted on third party WebPages. GoMarket's Back Link Checker is a new web-based tool that enables webmasters to stay in control of external SEO.
Launched today, GoMarket released the web-based tool " Back Link Checker."
GoMarket's Back Link Checker makes it possible for webmasters to monitor their link building activities automatically. GoMarket solves one of the biggest problems with building incoming links - you have to work with webmasters that are external to your team and organization. As such, over time some websites go offline, some inbound links get discretely changed or removed without any notification.
GoMarket monitors your link building efforts automatically removing the need for manual checks and allowing you to more easily check the health of your valuable inbound backlinks.
With the release of Google's Penguin search ranking updates, it's become more important than ever to monitor back links over time, in particular, back links, rel attributes, anchor text and anchor text diversity. Monitoring these attributes now and in the future has become more important than ever at getting to the top of search engine results for your keywords and phrases as well as staying there.
The innovative back link checker provides an easy and efficient method by which to monitor back links to your websites on third party internet properties. GoMarket's Back Link Checker monitors your links ensuring that the anchor text, rel tags doesn't get edited and the webpage where they are located stays online.
Checks to ensure that your back links haven't changed can be scheduled manually, weekly or monthly. In the event that modifications are detected, you'll receive a report indicating where, when and what change was made.
GoMarket's Back Link Monitoring tool removes the need to manually check link exchanges, sponsored pages, article distributions or any other pages where your backlinks are based.
Simply put, GoMarket's link monitoring tool checks pages regularly so you don't have to.
Usefully, the link monitoring tool provides exportable reports to help analyze how anchor text, anchor text diversity and relevance tags affect search engine rankings.
"In Google's post "Penguin" world, it's more important than it's ever been before to monitor what your link partners are doing to your back links," said Daniel Offer, GoMarket founder and Managing Director. "Back Link Checker is a great efficient way to passively monitor pages where your back links are placed."
Benefits of GoMarket's Back Link Checker
• Identify Broken Links - Detects when sites or pages have gone offline or redirected elsewhere. Also detects when typos are made on intended back links to your website.
• Value Adding - Many webmasters tinker with their websites responding to the latest SEO news articles at a whim removing value in your links. In the event that you have paid for articles, links or made an exchange with the information provided by GoMarket's Back Link Checker you are able to respond quickly to changes.
• Don't Get Diddled - Relevant link exchanges can add value to both webmasters websites in terms of traffic and search engine ranking, however, an unscrupulous webmaster may decide to remove your links without telling you. Back link checking with this tool will let you know.
• Discrete- GoMarket will discretely check pages where your links are hosted, visits by the tool will look like real visitors.
• Keeps A Record - Keeps a record of changes in your links over time - so you know exactly when links were changed.
• Very Spreadsheet Friendly - Reports can be exported to any spreadsheet package - including excel to aid in your data analysis.
• Checking for Diversity - With the Penguin update, keyword diversity is important to ensure natural linking. Ensure that you're not over-optimizing with your anchor text.
• Helps Avoid "no follow" Links - No follow links can destroy value from your websites keywords.
• Scheduled Checks - Make's checks on your links weekly, monthly or when you require it.
• Time Saver - No need to manually visit pages where your links are to check that they haven't been changed or removed. GoMarket will check them for you.
• Affordable and Easy To Manage Your Subscription - Launch price of just $24.97 per month. You are able to unsubscribe or re-subscribe at any time.
PrLog Press Release Bonus: Use code "TENBUCKSOFF"
About GoMarket's Back Link Checker
GoMarket's mission is to make it easier to manage and get results with external Search Engine Optimization.
Created in 2012, the ground-breaking Back Link Checker is set to become a valuable addition to successful webmasters tool kits. GoMarket is a trading name of the UK based company Athena IT Limited.
Athena IT Limited, is managed by entrepreneur, Managing Director Daniel Offer.
Daniel initially setup Athena IT Limited to distribute his popular Facebook messaging tool "Chit Chat" for Windows, Blackberry and Web.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 11, 2012