News By Tag
News By Location
More than Half of all U.S. Residents Live Within a Half Tank of Gas of a Ripley’s Attraction
Gas prices may be a bit too high, but the good news is that family fun at a Ripley's attraction is only a half-tank of gas away from 53% of the U.S. population.
ORLANDO, Fla. – Gas prices may be a bit too high, but the good news is that family fun at a Ripley's attraction is only a half-tank of gas away from 53% of the U.S. population. Whether it’s world-class aquariums, Believe It or Not! Odditoriums, 4D Moving Theaters or Marvelous Mirror Mazes, Ripley Entertainment has a family travel destination for everyone.
Ripley’s top travel destinations this summer include:
• The brand-new Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Baltimore on Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, featuring more than 120 interactive exhibits. In this harbor-side complex, one will also find a Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze and a Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater.
• Two floors of all new exhibits and shows at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Hollywood, including amazing movie memorabilia among the nearly 300 exhibits. In honor of the anniversary of Marilyn Monroe’s death, the Odditorium is featuring genuine Monroe clothing and accessories, including her famous Malibu Beach photo shot sweater and her personal make-up kit.
• Dinosaurs – When Giants Ruled! This interactive exhibit at Ripley’s Aquarium in Myrtle Beach brings dinosaurs to life through life-size animatronic animals and hands-on activities
• The Titanic exhibit at Ripley’s San Antonio Odditorium, featuring several different interactive exhibits where guests can keep an eye out for icebergs and feel what 28-degree water feels like.
• In Gatlinburg, Tenn., Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies presents a special exhibit for 2012. Guests will leave the amazing new interactive show, Perfect Predators: Sharks, with an all-new appreciation for nature’s perfect predator.
• A huge sculpture of Jack Sparrow, the famous fictional pirate – made from auto parts is now guarding St. Augustine!
• Just in at the Niagara Falls, Canada, Believe It or Not! Odditorium is a beautiful 10-foot long carving of the Last Supper – carved from Ivory Soap.
In addition to being conveniently located in 14 states, Ripley attractions also provide the value and easy accessibility that families are looking for.
“Our goal is to provide a great day’s worth of entertainment for a family and not have it break their budget,” said Jim Pattison Jr., President of Ripley Entertainment. “Families want value, and we provide that.”
Ripley’s provides a variety of ticket prices and package discounts, especially for guests who purchase their tickets online.
For more on the Ripley attractions awaiting travelers this summer, please visit http://www.ripleys.com/
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
(615) 646-7465 – office
(615) 496-5949 – cell
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is part of the Ripley Entertainment Inc. (www.ripleys.com)