Smarty Had A Party’s Promise To All
Elegant Disposable Dinnerware Company Employees Pledge to Put the Customer First
Included in the pledge are six crucial points that highlight Smarty's view on the customer/company relationship . They read as follows:
1. I am here for and because of YOU.
2. I understand that you are the one who supports and provides me with my livelihood.
3. Your priorities are my priorities.
4. I strive to give you more than what you paid.
5. I will never, ever make you spend more than you intend.
6. If I can make your purchase a little nicer, a little brighter, a little more personal, a little bit better than you asked, I am using my time in the most noble way possible.
7. My most important party is YOURS.
Smarty recognizes the significance of every single customer and appreciates his or her business. This pledge was designed to make sure it stays that way.
Frieda Aaronson, Smarty Had A Party marketing coordinator, says, "Smarty stands out with their stellar customer service, not just because of what this pledge states, but because of the attention and care that Smarty employees take in order to carry out these promises. When one customer has a problem, there are three employees ready to help solve it."
For more details about Smarty Had A Party and to view a comprehensive listing of their products, please visit their website at http://www.smartyhadaparty.com/
About Smarty Had A Party
Enter Smarty Had A Party, aka Smarty Pants. Smarty realized that there is a better way to party and plan an event. This party supplies, catering supplies and wedding supplies store decided to put together the most diverse selection of plastic dishes and unique catering supplies for excellence in presentation. Smarty has become synonymous with elegant party supplies, and elegant disposable catering supplies are now at every party planner's fingertips. To find out more about Smarty, please visit their website at http://www.smartyhadaparty.com/