News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
The BrownBag Seminars Announces Online Training for Small Business Owners and Non-profits
Free Webinars to increase the sustainability of Non-profits and businesses
Each session is offered online, which allows participants from around the globe to take part in the live results driven training. The participants will be able to ask questions directly of the experienced presenters and engage with other participants in a virtual classroom.
“The Summer 2012 session of Brown Bag Seminars is super charged and specially tailored for the DIY small business owner and non-profit executives,”
Guerrilla Marketing for Non-Profits & Small Businesses – July 19, 2012 at 2pm
• Use easy and free online tools to publicize your business news.
• Develop free online loyalty programs to connect with and engage clients and customers.
• Use multimedia (Youtube, Vimeo, BlogTalkRadio)
• End Webinar with your virtual BrownBag of resources, checklists and online tools to grow your electronic footprint. Registration includes a copy of The BrownBag Seminars Online Media Strategies Resource Kit.
Sustainability Strategies for Non-profits – August 16, 2012 at 2pm
• Developing a Development Plan - Prepare a revenue outreach strategy to appeal to the four key funding sources 1) Private Foundations 2) Government Agencies 3) Corporations 4) Individuals
• Sharing Your Mission to Attract Funders - Hone your mission to reach grantmakers and funders. Understand the importance of capturing mission driven data using the three Ps, The Pitch, The People, The Proof.
• Develop revenue-generating programs that support your mission. 1) Cause-marketing 2) Social Media 3) Donor loyalty programs
Small Business Outsourcing – October 18, 2012 at 2pm
• Learn to maximize your productivity by delegating tasks that drain your time without yielding revenue.
• Develop short-term and long-term outsourcing strategy.
• Identify outsourcing resources available to organizations in your market.
• End Webinar with your virtual BrownBag of resources, checklists and online tools to periodically evaluate your effectiveness and productivity.
For a full list and description of each session visit http://www.thebrownbagseminars.com. When you submit your free registration, you will receive credentials for the Webinar.
About The BrownBag Seminars: The BrownBag Seminars offers participants results driven training and tangible tools to succeed in both the business and the non-profit world. A team of professionals who have hands on real world experience in sustainability, capacity building, business development, branding and marketing, leads the BrownBag Seminars. They know what they teach because they test drive their solutions everyday in their own businesses and non-profits.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 08, 2012