News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
IKESON launches “Find a Doctor” service for hospital websites
IKESON has launched MedERoster service for US Hospitals. Service can be customized for each hospital requirement within only 2-3 weeks allowing hospitals to add the “Find a Doctor” function on their hospital websites sooner than later.
MedERoster is much more than a typical physician’s directory. A patient can now shortlist all local doctors who match the same customized criteria and accept their insurance, allowing the patient to compare office facilities and services, and choose the most suitable doctor.
• Need a Spanish-speaking cardiologist, male, 40-50 years old who practices within 10 miles from where you live and who accepts your insurance plan? You've got it!
• Desperately looking for a female gynecologist with over 10 years of experience, associated with a particular hospital? Bingo, you've found one!
• Want to know where a doctor’s clinic or practice is located, what are its hours of operation, what facilities and services they offer and what their new patient acceptance policy is? Voila, the information is all there at the click of a mouse!
MedERoster can be customized for each hospital requirement within only 2-3 weeks allowing hospitals to add the “Find a Doctor” function on their hospital websites sooner than later. Patients are given the opportunity to search and review doctor profiles carefully and select the right one.
Doctor profiles offer:
1. Personal Information (Name, Gender, Languages spoken)
2. Professional Information (Specialties, Board Certifications, Professional Memberships, Awards and Publications, Affiliated Hospitals)
3. Educational Information (Medical School, Internship, Residency, Fellowship)
4. Payment Information (Insurance Accepted, Other payments accepted, Credit Cards accepted)
5. Practice Information (Address, Office Hours, Services Offered, Office Policies, Facilities, Announcements )
6. Confidential patient feedback and online surveys for internal review and quality improvement.
7. Online Tools such as online appointments, prescription refill, last minute appointment cancellation, etc.
Research proves that more patients are looking online to identify the most suited doctors to meet their healthcare needs. There are several sources of information regarding doctors such as online directories, online doctor rating sites, local hospitals and insurance company websites. Unfortunately vital information required for informed decision making is incomplete, outdated or scattered on different sources. Accuracy of the information is also questionable as it is often maintained by a third party and not directly by the physician’s office.
MedERoster’s easy to use profile management tool allows doctors and hospital staff to update information, ANYTIME.
IKESON’s VP - Product Development, Ayesha Gul, believes there is a huge potential for a service like MedERoster. According to her, “It’s amazing that even in this day and age; most of the hospital physician directories are nothing more than an electronic version of the old-style paper directories. They offer information too limited to allow for well informed decision-making.”
IKESON is a Technology firm delivering unique customized solutions for mid-sized businesses. IKESON’s creative team, integrated design methods and performance-
IKESON is currently negotiating service contracts with several major hospitals in the US for its MedERoster service. The company is also seeking strategic alliances with healthcare marketing companies in different US markets.
To see MedERoster for yourself, go to www.mederoster.com. To find out how your hospital can use the MedERoster service, contact ASIM ELAHI at email@example.com or by phone, 647 863 3208. For more information about IKESON visit www.ikeson.com