News By Tag
News By Place
An Overview of Risk Management and Risk Analysis Techniques in Clinical Trials
This webinar will provide you with an overview of risk factors in clinical trials and discuss possible ways to mitigate, control, assess impact, and prevent them in your trial.
If you are currently involved in clinical trials either as a CRA, project manager, investigator or sponsor, this webinar will provide you with an overview of risk factors in clinical trials and possible ways to mitigate, control, assess impact, and prevent them in your trial. We would discuss the key elements of risk management such as planning, identification, quantification, action, measurement, outcome assessment, and post-implementation review of various types of risks. Also discussed will be best practices for risk analysis and prospective planning in the project plan. At the end of the course, you would be able to review your current project plan for potential issues or help address these factors in the future clinical trial project plans that you may create.
If you are aspiring to be a clinical project manager, are sponsoring a clinical trial, supervise clinical trial operations, or would like to become a clinical site, this course is a must for you.
At the end of the seminar, the attendees will be familiar with the following:
- Most common issues with clinical trial initiation, execution and close-out.
- Best practices for risk analysis, management and prevention.
- Roles and responsibilities of various personnel in risk reduction.
- Incorporating short-term and long-term measures in project plans to manage risk.
- Processes to seek and document management decisions with regulatory implications.
- Do’s and Don’ts for risk management of a clinical trial.