Ku-J releases “Destined to Win” to rave reviews.
Ku-J plays his hand well. He takes his life puts a cool twist on it and delivers it, Caribbean style. His music is very creative with that island feel with every song he sings.
Ku-J’s latest CD “Destined to Win” brings an evolved artist with a distinct and crisp sound. His lead single “Mr. Customs Officer” is a musical rendering of incidences in life regarding discrimination and hardship that will try to get you down. No matter how you try to hold him back, in the end, he is destined to win. All you need is the will and a strategy. This song is relatable in so many ways. You feel the frustration but when you hear it through song, it changes the energy. This song is pure traditional reggae and no one does it better. The rythme is smooth, sexy and a joy to listen to.
• Ku-J has opened for artist such as Damian Marley, Fantan Mojah, Gyptian, Sean Paul, Elephant Man and many others.
• As a solo artist, he has composed music and lyrics in 2004, released his first CD called “What It Is” including hit single “Pretty Lady”.
• In 2006, Ku-J recorded his second CD “In My Town” with two more hit singles “Are You Okay?” and “In My Town”.
• In 2008, Ku-J traveled to Kingston, Jamaica after meeting up with Ronald “Sonny Spoon” Wright, the owner of the Son’s of Spoon Music label.
• Returning to Jamaica, he joined forces with Shabba from Needle Point Records and produced his latest single “Mr. Customs Officer” on the “Nubian Girl Riddm”.
• In 2010 the single “Mr. Customs Officer” received positive radio play, great reviews and have welcomed fans from all over the world that now enjoy his music.
You can listen to and/or purchase any of his songs by logging onto the following websites:
www.promofm.com (Search: Ku-J)
Ku-J is currently working with A & R Select based in West Hollywood, Ca. for licensing, publishing, a record deal and/or placement opportunities. For additional information, please contact them at: