News By Tag
News By Location
ACI's 16th FCPA Boot Camp Scheduled for Oct 2-3, 2012 in San Francisco
Walk away with a comprehensive working knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, as well as practical strategies for addressing high risk areas for enforcement exposure across business operations
Enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is at an all-time high against corporations and individuals. Recent trials have crowded the headlines and the government has made it clear that enforcement efforts will continue. In an era such as this, it is critical to avoid getting caught in the regulatory crosshairs.
Minimize your company’s risk exposure by ensuring that an effective anti-corruption compliance policy is in place, continuously audited and that all employees are trained and up to speed on what current corporate compliance policies are.
Learn what steps your company needs to take to successfully implement and monitor an effective anti-corruption compliance program under the current enforcement environment.
Featuring an updated agenda with increased focus on building a risk-based compliance program. Learn how to:
● Develop your company’s "heat map": how to assess your specific risk profile based on your industry or geographic scope
● Prevent FCPA violations and facilitation payments in global supply chain and customs operations
● Leverage internal audit to detect books and records violations
● Conduct effective training for high risk markets: how to ensure the global trickle down of your compliance message
● Conduct effective and cost-conscious internal investigations
● Overcome electronic and data privacy challenges in global FCPA investigations
Plus, exclusive focus on how to minimize FCPA risks in Asia:
● Understanding the unique FCPA risks of working with JV partners in Indonesia, Malaysia and China
● How to build your FCPA due diligence file in China: strategies for investigating and accessing information on hidden government connections
● Best practices for FCPA due diligence in M&A transactions
For more information, please visit us online at http://www.americanconference.com/