News By Tag
News By Place
Two New Hires Will Assist Individuals, Families, and Business Owners with Financial Strategies
Intermountain Financial Group, the Utah Agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), has hired Roger Gardner and Alex Hancock.
Hancock holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance from BYU. Hancock has been a part of the financial services environment since childhood; learning from his father through numerous discussions, detailed scenarios, and mentorship. Because of these discussions, Hancock developed a strong desire to join the financial world to help individuals and businesses with a variety of financial strategies.
Gardner earned his Bachelors of Administration degree in Business Management from Utah Valley University. He has three years of previous experience in the financial professional industry, and has chosen to expand his business by joining Intermountain Financial Group and being backed by not only the strength of the company and products made available to him, but the range of how to help each individual.
About the Firm:
For more than 157 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com) to help them secure their financial futures. The company significantly impacts Utah’s economy as seen in the numbers below (as of December, 2010):
• More than 14,000 policyholders and clients1
• Managing over $711 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $28 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6340 S. 3000 E., Suite 500, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/10 to 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2010.