News By Tag
* Legal Services
* Legal Process
* Offshore Outsourcing
* Strategic Budgeting
* More Tags...
News By Place
GOAL to host a Webinar on “Immigration Legal Services and Role of Legal Process Outsourcing”.
Agenda: Assessing the relevance of Immigration offshore outsourcing : Learning the ways to control legal expenses of Immigration Departments with strategic budgeting :Addressing the scope and limitations of Immigration outsourcing
Date: 27 June 2012
Time: 09:00 AM PDT
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
-Rami D. Fakhoury, Managing Director, Fakhoury Law Group PC, USA
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-
Key topics to be discussed:
- Assessing the relevance of Immigration offshore outsourcing
- Analyzing different offshoring locations: pros and cons
- Learning the ways to control legal expenses of Immigration Departments with strategic budgeting
- Evaluating the types of services and projects more suited to outsourcing than others
- Evaluating the opportunity that exists in the Immigration Outsourcing industry across a wide spectrum of small to large organizations in different markets
- Ethical and legislative issues in Immigration outsourcing
- Identifying and managing risks associated with outsourcing
- Addressing the scope and limitations of Immigration outsourcing
- Case studies from leading firms/companies who have outsourced their Immigration support services
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.