News By Tag
News By Location
Connecticut Marketing Groups Merge To Form Mesa, A New Marketing Agency
Principals of In-House Marketing, LLC and i3 Convergence Marketing Aiming New Agency’s Services to Mid-Size-to-Enterprise Clients in Conn. and the NY Metro Area
• Strategy - Positioning and multi-channel communications plans to achieve business goals.
• Branding - Brand, logo and tagline development, identity programs and signage.
• Advertising - Traditional TV, radio, print, outdoor and direct mail.
• Interactive - Website design/development, banner ads, interactive content, and social media.
• Environments – Lobby to boardroom space design and environmental graphics to extend/unify client brands.
• Promotion - Events to point-of-sale materials.
• Media Planning & Placement – Targeted analysis and delivery that maximizes media budgets.
• Analytics - Market analysis, research, metrics tracking and dashboards.
According to Wendy Gladstein, she had been exploring various growth paths for her marketing/branding agency, including seeking a partner with deep business/agency management experience, when a mutual industry contact introduced her to Fennell and McGuire.
The two were interested in evolving their firm into a more-well-rounded strategic marketing partner with its clients. Creating the Mesa agency met both firms’ growth objectives by realizing economies and efficiencies of scale that are enabling deployment of additional services to meet client needs in a digital environment.
Mesa offers wide industry expertise and experience, both B2B and B2C. In-House Marketing specialized in the banking/financial services, healthcare/hospital and oil & energy markets, serving clients wfavv such as Hartford HealthCare, MidState Medical Center, Litchfield Bancorp, Bantam Fuel and Milford Hospital. Because it served as an outsourced marketing department for small-to-mid-
Since its founding in 2002, i3 Convergence Marketing worked with national and international clients in the food and beverage, beer, wine and spirits, international travel/tourism, industrial services and medical industries, including The Dannon Company, Star Brand Imports/Heineken, Evian, Unilever, Pitney Bowes and RailEurope.
This east coast agency selected a name more closely associated with the southwest for reasons of symbolism. According to Gladstein, “A mesa is a natural formation higher than the surrounding landscape so it provides the opportunity for a higher level view (of a brand). Mesa is all about providing clarity in an ever-changing marketing landscape. Just as a mesa provides the opportunity for that clear view from a solid and defensible position, our agency provides clients with the insights and tools they need to achieve lasting competitive advantage.”
Mesa has its headquarters at 725 Bantam Road (Route 202), Bantam, Connecticut. The Wilton office is located at 11 Grumman Hill Road. For further information visit www.mesaintegrated.com or call 860.567.3005 or 203.761.0520.