Hong Kong Human Factor in Aviation Maintenance “Train The Trainer” 9-10 July 2012
Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to announce the launch of the Hong Kong Human Factor Training July 2012 which will take place on 9-10 July 2012 at Hong Kong Science Park.
Final date for registration:
Duration: 2 days
Human Factors Training has been mandatory since 2006 for all Part 145 Organizations. It is
generally accepted that the most effective HF training, is training which is takes into full account
specific organizational issues, and has a direct connection with the Quality and Safety System of
GM 145.A.30 (e) advises that HF topics should be related to maintenance engineering where
possible; too much unrelated theory should be avoided.
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirement for effective
Human Factors Training and provides a toolkit of techniques to enable your nominated HF trainer
to deliver appropriate and specific HF training within your organization. The course is highly
practical, and promotes best training practices.
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be addressed) –
- Regulatory Background to Human Factors, Why do we have Human Factors Training?
- What is Andragogy – Understanding the Adult learning process – Knowles Theory
- Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion.
- The Use of Case Studies - Presenting Workplace Human Factor Issues
- Developing an Understanding the Feedback Process, Non Verbal Communications
- Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic MotivationDelivering Human Factors within your Company Culture
- Presenting the Role of Quality, Safety Management and Risk Assessment.
- Incident & Accident - Effective Presentation of Data
- Trainer Personal Development.
- Considering Presentation Techniques.
- Teaching Styles - Deductive or Inductive?
- Developing you organizational HF Training Program
- Writing a Lesson Plan
TARGET GROUPS -
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential Human Factors trainers who need to have
the necessary competence to deliver effective Human Factor Training.
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this
A background in an aviation maintenance environment. No previous experience of auditing or the
Quality Manager's function is necessary. You should have already attended several Human Factor
LEARNING OBJECTIVES –
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company specific
comprehensive Human Factors Training program compliant with Part 145 HF requirements for both
Initial and recurrent training.
2 days - each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call + 359 29633966