News By Tag
* Financial advice
* Financial planning
* More Industries...
News By Place
Guardian Advice Enhances Preferred Partner Panel for 2012/13
Guardian Advice has completed a comprehensive review of its panel of preferred partners and added BT Life to its existing group of preferred partners, which includes Asteron Life, AIA, OnePath and CommInsure.
Guardian undertook the review in line with its strategy to support advisers to grow their business, and provide better service to advisers and their clients.
The addition of BT Life complements the strength of Guardian’s other Insurance partners and offers advisers and their clients significant breadth across product, technology and service.
“This gives advisers the sort of fire power they need when working with clients to design the best possible life risk solution for them, especially in a post-FoFA environment,”
“Our five preferred partners are industry leaders.
“Coupled with our focus on adviser business development, our preferred partner arrangements mean we have the best possible practice support and service provision, which will help to support Guardian advisers.”
Guardian recently added six new practices from NSW, VIC, QLD and WA to its network, he said, “And we’re on a good growth trajectory.”
The preferred partners are aligned to Guardian’s approach in areas including:
• Customer and adviser service (eg. underwriting, claims and enquiries)
• Business support services, and
• Relationship management
“Partner relationships create mutual value when both parties offer significant benefits to all stakeholders:
Mr Harris said, as a result of FoFA and anticipated structural change to the industry, more advisers were seeking a flight to security and taking some time to do additional due diligence on their next dealer group - a trend Guardian was benefiting from.
“Guardian is well-positioned to grow its adviser numbers to more than 200 over the next three years.”
Guardian has introduced the following initiatives under its 2012/13 Preferred Partner Program:
• Sharing quarterly adviser satisfaction survey results with preferred partners
• Annual business planning meetings to address and improve customer and adviser services
• Ensure advisers and preferred partners have premium access to Guardian’s professional development activities
• Promote preferred partners’ initiatives in Guardian’s adviser communications
• Create closer and more open working relationships, to drive better client outcomes.