News By Tag
News By Location
Obergine receives further honours for digital excellence
Award winning web design and digital marketing agency – Obergine – have been cementing their reputation for delivering digital excellence with three more sites being listed as Top 10 Kentico Websites in April and May 2012.
Previously, two of Obergine’s websites made the Top 10 Kentico Websites of the Month for April 2012 - the:
• Oxford University Press (OUP) Oxford Online Learning Zone for Pre-primary demonstration website at http://preprimarydemo.oolz.oupe.es
• White Scar Cave mobile site at http://m.whitescarcave.co.uk
Jeremy Anderson, Client Services Director at Obergine comments:
“We are absolutely delighted with the honours and awards that we have received recently. It is extremely rewarding for the company and our clients to have our hard work recognised whilst encouraging the team to continue delivering only the highest quality work.”
Obergine’s previous honours include:
• Kentico Site of the Year Award Winner 2011 in the Education Sector for the Oxford University Press (OUP) Oxford Online Learning Zone for Primary website at http://primary.oolz.oupe.es
• Top 10 Kentico Website in September 2011 for the Oxford University Press (OUP) Oxford Online Learning Zone for Primary website
• NMA Site of the Week runner up for the w/c 26 July 2010 for the Concha y Toro Fine Wine Collection website at http://www.thefinewinecollection.com
Obergine is an award winning Oxford web design, digital marketing and branding agency that is passionate about creating multi-channel marketing and business solutions that exceed client expectations.
Obergine have an impressive track record of delivering content managed e-commerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites supported by digital marketing activities for both the B2B and B2C markets.
Their clients include Nielsen, Concha y Toro, Oxford University Press, University of Oxford, Cono Sur Vineyards & Winery, Unipart and the University of Reading.
ABOUT KENTICO CMS
Kentico CMS is an affordable Web content management solution providing a complete set of features for building Web sites, community sites, intranets and on-line stores on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform. It supports WYSIWYG editing, workflows, multiple languages, full-text search, SEO, on-line forms, image galleries, forums, groups, blogs, polls, media libraries and is shipped with 200+ configurable Web parts. It’s currently used by more than 4,000 websites in 84 countries. The clients include Microsoft, McDonald's, Vodafone, O2, Orange, Brussels Airlines, Mazda, Ford, Subaru, Samsung, Gibson, ESPN, Guinness, DKNY, Abbott Labs, Medibank, Ireland.ie and others. Kentico CMS is available at http://www.kentico.com.
ABOUT KENTICO SOFTWARE
Kentico Software (www.kentico.com)
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.