Free Teleseminar- “The Ex-Factor: Can You Keep A Friendship With An Ex When In A New Relationship"
World’s Largest Speed Dating Service Pre-Dating.com Hosts Dating Strategies Teleseminar Series. Next Dating Advice Teleseminar to be Hosted Tuesday, June 26, 2012 @ 8:30 PM (EST).
By: Pre-Dating Speed Dating
“The Ex Factor: How and If You Should Maintain A Friendship With An Ex While In A Relationship With Someone Else” with a panel of relationship experts on Tuesday, June 26, 2012: 8:30pm-9:55pm (EST)
In this special seminar our panel of dating and relationship experts will discuss:
· Their Viewpoints on the Appropriateness (or lack thereof) of Maintaining Friendships with an Ex (or Multiple Ex's)
· Tactics to Maintain an Appropriate Friendship While Remaining Respectful With a Current Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Spouse
· The Implications of When Someone has no Friendships or Many Friendships with Ex's - What does Each Tell You About a Person, if Anything?
· Answer Listener Questions or Comments About Their "X-Factors"
· How to Handle a "Crazy Ex" Especially When it Starts to Impact a Current Relationship
Also hear “speed dating stories from the field”, “Speed Dating 101 with Q&A” and “Speed Dating Tips” from members of Pre-Dating’s Team of Event Coordinators.
There is no cost to attend this teleseminar and all are welcome to attend.
++ PLUS ++:
All Registrants (regardless of whether you can actually make the teleseminar call) will receive:
· Panelist Roy Biancalana welcomes all those who sign up to a FREE 30 minute coaching session.
· Pre-Dating Speed Dating has offered all who attend the call to enjoy one future event for 50% off or get a 2-for-1 ticket to bring a friend free. The code will be emailed AFTER the call and will be given on the call as well.
· Panelist Julie Ferman has offered All men and women who sign up to register with Cupid's Coach for free, to be eligible for personal matchmaking referrals nationwide.
· Panelist Dr. Nancy H. Wall has offered a FREE matchmaking consultation for all who have signed up for this teleseminar.
Interested participants simply RSVP to get the dating advice teleseminar access information, and the bonuses shall be delivered to the valid email address used to RSVP.
RSVP online: http://predatingteleseminar.eventbrite.com
Or call 1-877-iPreDate (1-877-477-3328)
About Our Panel of Relationship Experts:
· Roy Biancalana: is known as "The Intimacy Guru," and is a nationally recognized leader in the field of attraction, intimacy and conscious relationships. He appears regularly on Fox35 TV in Orlando Florida as their relationship expert and is the author of the book, "A Drink with Legs" sold worldwide.
Roy is a certified relationship coach, spiritual teacher and was a PGA Tour player. His passion is working with men and women who are committed to awakening to their true spiritual nature and experiencing the love life they most desire. He specializes in supporting single people in attracting the love of their lives and also helping those who are in committed partnerships experience a deeper level of intimacy. He has clients all over the world and coaches by phone, Skype or in person.
For more information, visit his website: www.CoachingWithRoy.com or call him directly at 407-687-3387.
· Julie Ferman: Is the founder of Cupid’s Coach, awarded Best Matchmaker in 2012, 2011, and 2010.
Julie founded her personal matchmaking and dating coaching service, Cupid’s Coach in 2001 to dignify and simplify the love search process for selective, relationship-
Julie met her husband of 20 years through a proactive love search of her own, and has spent every day since helping the rest of us fall in love and stay in love. With over 1,150 marriages to her credit, Julie Ferman knows the love business and is eager to share her secrets with us.
· Dr. Nancy H. Wall: Is a certified Life Coach and Matchmaker, is President and Founder of Tampa Bay MatchMakers. She is passionate about helping singles connect, and through her targeted relationship advice and singles’ introductions, numerous life-long partnerships and marriages have resulted.
Dr. Wall has dedicated herself personally and professionally to help others discover and create what they want most from their lives and relationships. As a noted international speaker, she has inspired thousands of singles and couples. She has been seen on ABC Action News, TampaBays10, My Fox 13, and featured in the St. Petersburg Times, duPont REGISTRY, South Tampa Magazine, and Tampa Bay Wellness.
Dr. Wall earned her PhD in Adult Education from the University of South Florida, an MBA from Crummer Graduate School/Rollins College, a BS in Psychology from Duke University, and holds certifications in Matchmaking from the Matchmaking Institute in New York, Life Coaching from Coach Training Alliance, and Project Management from George Washington University.
For more information, visit her website at www.TampaBayMatchMakers.com, or contact her directly at (813) 907-0410.
· Our 4th Panelist and Moderator will be from Pre-Dating.com
WHEN: Tuesday, June 26, 2012: 8:30pm-9:55pm (EST)
WHAT: Free Teleseminar - “The Ex-Factor: How and If You Should Maintain A Friendship With An Ex While In A Relationship With Someone Else”
HOW TO RSVP: http://www.predatingteleseminar.eventbrite.com
To learn more about speed dating events and Pre-Dating those interested can watch this news coverage: