News By Tag
News By Location
New one-day course dates released in Dog Healing
Animal Healer Rob Fellows, founder of Reiki 4 Dogs, has just released additional one-day course dates for 2012 giving anyone the opportunity to help their stressed or sick dogs.
Dog owners who want their dogs to feel the benefits of natural healing can attend this one-day course to become a practitioner of Reiki – an ancient healing therapy.
Reiki enables the body to heal itself. It is non-invasive and non-addictive and is a calm and effective compliment to veterinary medicine and works alongside prescription drugs.
Rob Fellows, a Reiki Master with 13 years experience, is offering the one- day course for dog owners each month during 2012.
“Students will learn how Reiki can help ease the pain of conditions such as arthritis and combat psychological problems like stress, anxiety and depression in dogs,” says Rob who practices in Bridgnorth, Shropshire. “You will learn how to give Reiki hands-on treatments and on completing the course each delegate will receive a comprehensive manual and a certificate making them eligible to treat both dogs and people.”
The next one day course is on Monday 25 June.
Rob adds “For people who are unable to travel to Shropshire in England I have developed a distance learning course so that anyone around the world will be able to give healing to their dogs. Everyone will receive the manual, a certificate and personal attention from me to ensure that they have the necessary ability to help their dogs. The great thing is that no special skills are needed and the course is open to anyone.
I’m really excited to be able to give the gift of healing to as many people around the world as possible. “
For more information on the new training course to be a canine Reiki practitioner visit www.reiki4dogs.co.uk or contact Rob Fellows at email@example.com
1. Reiki is an ancient form of natural healing therapy. Reiki energy is transferred to the recipient in a powerful, non-invasive and gentle way. This can be through hands-on therapy or by Reiki distance healing where the energy is sent to the person, pet, object or event at any time no matter where they are in the world.
2. Animals and people can benefit from Reiki healing.
3. Reiki can be used to ease the pain of many illnesses and physical conditions in dogs including arthritis, anxiety, post operative discomfort and depression are common complaints. Reiki is a wonderful calming, healing therapy.
4. Sick or injured animals should be taken to a vet.
5. Rob Fellows is a qualified Reiki Master Teacher. He has been a Reiki practitioner for 13 years and his attunements and initiations can be traced back to Dr. Usui.