News By Tag
* Porcelain Veneers
* More Industries...
News By Place
Philadelphia PA Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Ken Cirka, DMD Provides Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
Dr. Ken Cirka, DMD a Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist is offering “porcelain veneers” and “lumineers” for patients with discolored teeth, gaps, or crooked teeth.
Porcelain veneers are made of a thin layer of porcelain applied to the front of the teeth. Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more ideal beautiful smile. Gaps between teeth can be easily closed to create a great smile. Unlike crowns, veneers don't require the removal of the majority of the tooth structure.
“Lumineers are as thin as a contact lens and extremely strong. The results are immediate, dramatic, and long-lasting”
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
* It’s fast! An entire smile can be changed in just 2 visits in Dr. Cirka’s Philadelphia PA office;
* Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more perfect smile;
* Gaps between teeth can be easily closed with porcelain veneers;
* Natural teeth weakened by old or broken fillings can now be strengthened by this Porcelain Veneers;
* The natural tooth structure is preserved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched;
* Permanent stains on the teeth can be completely masked;
* Lasting longer than bleaching or bonding, Porcelain Veneers have a life expectancy of 15-25 years. They are resistant to stains and chips, are natural looking, and won’t discolor over time.
For more information about porcelain veneers and lumineers offered by Dr. Cirka or to schedule your free consultation, call (215) 568-6222 or visit: http://www.phillydentistry.com/
About Dr. Ken Cirka - Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist
Philadelphia dentist Dr. Ken Cirka, DMD is an experienced general and cosmetic dentist specializing in cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, dental crowns and implants, tooth whitening, restorative dentistry and preventive care for healthy teeth and gums. We are currently accepting new patients and referrals. For more information about Dr. Ken Cirka, DMD and Philadelphia Dentistry please call (215) 568-6222 for a free consultation, visit us online: http://www.phillydentistry.com/