News By Tag
News By Place
FREE Seminar - Learn Boston Income Property Investment Tips
Capital Residential will be hosting a Multi-Family Investment Seminar on June 28th. This FREE 90 minute seminar will provide investing tips from local and experienced landlords, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and real estate investors.
Capital Residential Group will be hosting a Multi-Family Investment Seminar on Thursday, June 28th. This seminar will cover the basics of researching, evaluating, and purchasing 2-4 family homes. Whether you’re an experienced landlord looking to expand your real estate portfolio or someone who just wants to learn more about the buying process, please join us.
This FREE 90 minute seminar will provide you with investing tips from local and experienced landlords, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and real estate investors. This group of professionals has a combined 50 years of experience in developing, financing and managing rental property throughout the city of Boston.
Some of the topics covered will include:
• The beauty of leverage and how to use it to your advantage
• How to finance your purchase & what lenders will expect from you
• The basics of analyzing rental property – Understanding your income & expenses
• Doing your due diligence – Researching your prospective sales & rental markets
• Developing an investor’s mindset and building your future net-worth
• The basics of managing your investment and how to build your property’s value
The seminar will conclude with an open Q&A so have your questions ready!
Where: 572 Freeport Street, Suite B Boston MA 02122
When: Thursday, June 28th – 6:00pm
Please reserve your spot today… Seats are limited!!
Free copy of “The Millionaire Real Estate Investor” for everyone that attends!
To reserve your seat in this upcoming seminar, please call Willie Mandrell at 617-297-8641 or email Willie@capresidential.com.
You may also register at ww.wjmandrell.com/