News By Tag
News By Location
Reshaping the Enterprise: Michaels Stores EVP, Orchard Brands CMO among Summit speakers
This exclusive retail think tank draws the most creative retail minds to network, share and illuminate.
“Creative, illuminating, provocative and sometimes irreverent — these are some of the defining traits of Summit speakers who challenge the status quo to achieve success,” said Marc Millstein, president of RetailConnections. “You cannot glance at job titles or areas of responsibility and presume what business issues or valuable insights will be shared.”
Among presenters at the next RetailConnections Business Executive Summit, Sept. 23-25, at Hotel del Coronado near San Diego, are:
• Bill Bass, Co-President and Chief Marketing Officer, Orchard Brands, who will address targeting the baby boomer generation.
• Tom DeCaro, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain, Michaels Stores, who will speak on women in leadership roles.
• Leeann Fecho, Marketing Manager, Emerging Media, Loyalty Marketing, Follett Higher Education Group, who will explore game design tactics for retail.
• Dave Remer, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director, remerinc, who will reveal the qualities inherent in a great brand in the age of digital engagement.
• Lora Cecere, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Supply Chain Insights, who will present highlights of a new survey on the mobilized supply chain and top operational issues.
• Gary Preston, Managing Partner, Preston|Reffett, and former CAO at Ahold USA, who will lead a workshop on retail talent onboarding and retention.
RetailConnections Summits convene C-level and VP retail executives from all corners of the enterprise and across all retail verticals. The result is an unusually vibrant mix of retail innovators in marketing, merchandising, technology, e-commerce, stores, supply chain, customer engagement and other critical areas of change — executives eager to meet and gain new insights from industry peers in business units inside and outside their own.
“RetailConnections has the right formula. I like the format and the great mix of retail executives,”
Expect the unexpected, Millstein said. DeCaro’s speaking topic illustrates one aspect of what is unique about RetailConnections Summit content: executives explore topics of great professional interest in an environment of trust. Another unique aspect of the Summit is that media are not permitted to attend. “We ask executives to speak candidly about what most interests them in the retail world today — and that drives our program agenda,” Millstein said.
Attendance complimentary for up to 100 qualified retail executives. Registration is now open via www.retailconnections.com
For more information, contact Denise Power, 773 573-3939 or Marc Millstein 914 620-5947 or visit our web site. For sponsorship opportunities, contact LuAnn Hallberg, (814) 516-4965.