News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Russian National Congress of Cardiologists
Dear Friends and Colleagues! We sincerely invite cardiologists and health care professionals to participate in Russian National Congress of Cardiologists being held 3-5 October 2012 in Moscow, Russia.
• Improvement of cardiac care
• Fundamental research
• Innovative medical technologies
• Pharmacotherapy of cardiovascular diseases
• Congenital cardiovascular system pathology
• Pulmonary circulation pathology
• Diabetes and cardiovascular disease
• Co-morbid conditions in cardiology
• Cardiac problems in perinatology and pediatrics
• Gerontological aspects of cardiovascular diseases diagnosis and treatment
• Interventional cardiology
• Surgical treatment of cardiovascular diseases
• Heart transplantation/
• Rehabilitation problems in cardiac patients
• Cardiovascular diseases prevention
• Nursing and medical service organization
The Congress scientific program has something for everyone – clinicians, research scientists and members of the allied health and corporate world – showcasing great original research and presenting expert overviews of major issues faced now and into the future. It successfully includes plenary sessions, lectures, scientific symposia, panel sessions, poster presentations, young investigators’
The final scientific programme can be downloaded at www.scardio.ru 2 months before the Congress date.
Participation at Russian National Congress of Cardiologists is open to all persons interested in cardiology and associated fields.
Foreign participants registration will be processed at Registration board ont the Congress dates.
Registration Fees (per delegate)
Before 1July 2012 – 1500 RUR
From 1 July to 1 September 2012 – 2000 RUR
From 1 September 2012 – 2500 RUR
The registration fee includes free annual subscription to “Russian Journal of Cardiology”.
The Scientific Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work.
Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral or poster presentation.
All successful abstracts will be published in the Congress site.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
01 June 2012
Society of Cardiology of the Russian Federation
Address: 57 Novocheremyshinskaya Street, Moscow, Russia
Tel./Fax: +7 (499) 128 83 06;
Executive director: Milyausha Yusupova
Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre
External Affairs Department
Address: 2 Akkuratova Street, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Tel./Fax: +7 (812) 702-37-16, 702-37-17