News By Tag
News By Place
Bill Traylor Announces Pathway's Exciting New Video Production/Television Division
Bill Traylor's years of experience directing & producing TV pays off with his launch of Pathway Enterprises video and TV production division. Partners, Bill Dykes & John Mathis, Jr. team with Traylor in making an exciting debut at NQC 2012.
PEBN will cover a host of video production in the coming months which will include a PEBN video production taking place at the 2012 National Quartet Convention in Louisville, KY. We’re currently scheduling artists who wish to have current, staged video performance added to their repertoire of recordings. PEBN will host an HD video production of 3 songs per artist on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Sept 11-13) from 10am to 4pm each day. We have secured a large production room at the Fair & Expo Center and will have first class set/stage design.
· Bill Traylor will be designing, directing and producing this event.
· 3 (three) songs will be recorded in HD video format of each artist’s or soloist’s performance.
· This will involve a 3-4 camera shoot to maximize the appearance of the final product.
· To make this offering as affordable as possible, artist will perform to their own audio recordings.
· Each artist will need to provide mastered audio recordings that they have the rights or permission to use.
· The cost per 3-song shoot is $600. (Payment made to: Pathway Enterprises, 128 Holiday Ct, Ste 127, Franklin, TN 37067. Payment is to be received by August 31st, 2012)
· Taped interview segments with the artist, conducted on the Exhibit Hall floor in the Mansion booth will be offered at an additional cost of $150.
· Artists can utilize this video content on their website, social media or YouTube sites.
· Artists can utilize content in their electronic press kits to churches, pastors, worship directors or other potential venues for bookings.
· The content from this taping will be edited and utilized in a new Southern Gospel show PEBN is creating, ‘SpiritFest’
· PEBN will also offer placement of artist videos on its own social media and YouTube site at no additional cost.
· Each artist will be provided a DVD copy of their performance to utilize as they wish!
In this day and time, concept videos cost anywhere from $2,500-$5,000 for ONE SONG. Video production costs for a concert range from $8,000-$20,000. This does not include any marketing potential after the product if completed. PEBN is desiring to provide a quality, HD video product, at an affordable cost, with potential to be utilized on a national platform such as its own 24 Hour Gospel Music programming as well as placement on other networks.
For more info:
Legacy One LLC
8467 Sunfish Lane
Maineville, OH 45039
PEBN 24 Hour Gospel Music Channel