News By Tag
News By Location
“Orphan Diseases Therapeutics in Oncology to 2018” added to ReportBuyer.com
New report: Orphan Diseases Therapeutics in Oncology to 2018: Strongly Diversified Developmental Pipelines Indicate Long-Term Growth Potential despite Moderate Scope of Current Late Stage Molecules
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research "Orphan Diseases Therapeutics in Oncology to 2018 - Strongly Diversified Developmental Pipelines Indicate Long-Term Growth Potential despite Moderate Scope of Current Late Stage Molecules", which provides insights into the Oncology orphan disease therapeutics market until 2018. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts. The report provides an in-depth analysis of pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, acute myeloid leukemia as well as Hodgkin lymphoma in the last seven years as well as throughout the forecast period until 2018. The report examines the global orphan diseases therapeutics in Oncology usage patterns. It includes the geographical distribution of pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, acute myeloid leukemia and Hodgkin lymphoma markets across the US, the top five European countries and in Japan. The report also includes insights into the orphan diseases therapeutics in Oncology Research and Development (R&D) product pipeline and explores the competitive landscape, including major players in the Oncology orphan disease therapeutics market. Finally, the report includes an analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) as well as co-development and licensing deals that took place in the orphan diseases therapeutics in Oncology market in the last seven years.
GBI Research's analysis shows that the overall global Oncology orphan disease market is expected to grow at a significant compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% from $4.9 billion 2010 to $6.4 billion in 2018 in the US, the top five European countries and Japan. This growth follows a higher CAGR of 7.4% between 2004 and 2010. Although the aggregate market revenues have been and are expected to grow consistently between 2004 and 2018, the individual therapeutic markets for the orphan cancer indications exhibit much more differentiated and diversified dynamics. The therapeutic market for pancreatic cancer is expected to decline substantially, but to recover towards the end of the forecast period. The ovarian cancer and multiple myeloma therapeutic markets are expected to grow at a very moderate CAGR over the forecast period due to important patent expiries in the multiple myeloma market. The acute myeloid leukemia and Hodgkin lymphoma therapeutic markets are expected to grow at significant and very high CAGRs in the forecast period, respectively. Similarly differentiated dynamics have been identified in the annual costs of therapy in these therapeutic markets.
- Data and analysis on the orphan diseases therapeutics in oncology market in the leading geographies of the world - the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the orphan diseases therapeutics in oncology market from 2004 to 2010, with forecasts to 2018.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- The competitive landscape of the global market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Celgene Corporation, Genentech, Inc, Amgen, Eli Lilly and Company, Takeda.
- Key M&A activities, co-development and licensing agreements that took place between 2004 and 2011 in the orphan diseases therapeutics in oncology market.