News By Tag
News By Place
Law Firm of Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman Launches New Website at BCLCLaw.com
New Website Features Educational Blog, Tips & Advice from the Firm’s Partners; Quarterly Newsletters; Case Studies; and More
“With the launch of our firm’s new website at www.BCLCLaw.com, it is our goal to not only represent individuals in Palm Beach County who need both an advocate and a voice in today’s justice system, but to provide them a simple and convenient avenue to find resources and information,”
The Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman website is designed with the Firm’s current and potential clients in mind, and features the following:
• Areas of practice and details on the types of cases the firm can support;
• Biographies and resumes on the Law Firm partners, associates and paralegals;
• South Florida-based organizations and non-profits that the Law Firm of Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman supports;
• Notable cases that the Law Firm has obtained multi-million dollar results for its clients through negotiation, mediation and positive jury verdicts;
• Quarterly newsletters distributed by the Firm;
• Press Releases and information on the Firm and its experienced team of attorneys;
• Law Blog with relevant and educational tips, information and advice;
• Spanish language page for our Hispanic, Latin and Spanish-speaking clients; and
• Resources recommended by the Firm’s partners.
About Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman.
BCLC is a West Palm Beach Litigation Law Firm focusing on Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Insurance Bad Faith, Marital & Family Law, Sexual Battery & Assault, RICO, Employment Litigation and Legal Malpractice throughout the state of Florida within Palm Beach, Broward, Dade and Martin Counties including West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and the Treasure Coast. The lawyers at Burman, Critton, Luttier & Coleman, prides themselves on being trusted advocates to their clients and accomplishes this by building relationships with clients, educating them and representing them with their best interests in mind.
For more information on BCLC Law and/or to contact a lawyer, please visit www.bclclaw.com. Follow BCLC Law on Facebook at www.facebook.com/