Oracle India Launches Special Promotional Offer for Midsize Companies
Oracle India has launched a special hardware and software promotional bundle for India’s growing population of midsize companies. The special offer has an attractive price point and is available until 22 May 2012
· Oracle India has launched a special hardware and software promotional bundle for India’s growing population of midsize1 companies.
· To be offered through select partners in the Oracle Accelerate For Midsize Companies program in India, the promotion features Oracle’s Sun Fire X4170 M2 server with Oracle Solaris or Oracle Linux, Oracle VM and Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center, with 35 user licenses of the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, as well as Oracle partner implementation services.
· The special offer has an attractive price point and is available until 22 May 2012 through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members Bluestar Infotech, KPIT Cummins, CSA, Sonata Software, Filix Consulting, Technology Express, OSI Consulting and Chain-Sys.
· These partners have developed industry-specific Oracle Accelerate solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 using Oracle Business Accelerators. Oracle Business Accelerators are rapid implementation tools, templates and industry- and geography-specific practice business process flows developed by Oracle. They are available to partners to accelerate deployment of Oracle Applications to help dramatically reduce implementation time, complexity, cost and risk.
· Hundreds of companies from a variety of industries such as chemicals, consumer goods, high technology, engineering and construction, industrial manufacturing, life sciences, and professional services have benefited from Oracle Business Accelerators.
· Action Construction Equipment, Ascend Telecom, Core Green Sugars and Fuels, Mallcom India, Patel Integrated Logistics, Spear Contract Logistics and WEP Solutions are some midsize companies that are reaping benefits of using Oracle Business Accelerators with Oracle Applications.
· “Midsize companies are aspiring to grow at a much faster pace than their predecessors, hence facing challenges in implementing scalable and affordable solutions very quickly”, said George Varghese, Senior Director, Applications, Oracle India. “With Oracle Business Accelerators, midsize companies can afford world-class solutions at a very affordable price point.”
· Oracle’s Sun Fire X4170 M2 server
· Oracle for Midsize Companies
· Oracle PartnerNetwork Knowledge Zone: Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
· Oracle Business Accelerators
· Oracle Business Accelerators for Partners
· Webcast: Overview of Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
· Oracle Midsize Resource Center
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy packaged enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s expert partners. Oracle Accelerate solutions enable growing midsize organizations to easily adopt Oracle's enterprise class software. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit and improved ROI. To find out more visit www.oracle.com/
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle , visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.