News By Tag
News By Location
Capita release details of their National Effective Procurement in Schools Conference
Capita’s National Effective Procurement in Schools Conference delivers practical solutions to complicated procurement challenges. Ensure that you are achieving value for money from all contracts through a variety of solutions.
Attend to ensure that you are achieving value for money from all contracts through a variety of solutions including; successful contract management, collaborative buying power and skilled negotiation strategies. Take the opportunity to ensure that you are complying with legislation regarding the tendering processes and ensure that you are adhering to EU procurement regulations.
Key issues to be addressed include:
• Embedding proficient commissioning skills throughout the school culture
• Targeting resources to achieve the best outcomes for students
• Scrutinising contracts to ensure their efficacy across the term of the contract
• Collaboration strategies to realise cost reductions in services
• Capitalising on the freedoms of academy status for buying tailored services and goods
• Managing leasing arrangements
Extend your current commissioning knowledge and investigate alternative models for the future to guarantee that you are getting the best value for money in these times of austerity.
Book on: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Contact: Richard Goddard - richard.goddard@