News By Tag
News By Place
KH's Quad Lights are Portable Industrial Lights that withstand the rigors of Airline Maintenance
The Quad Light was designed specifically for the demands of Airline Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations, because of its durability and versatility.
By: KH Industries
KH’s design of the Quad Light incorporates several unique features that allow it to stay intact and keep working in extremely harsh environments.
• Proprietary KH designed lamp shock absorbers keeps the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light outputs up to 11,800 lumens and can be used as a stand-alone light or up to12 lights can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting.
The Quad Light is dual C/US CSA Certification.
To learn more, visit: http://www.khindustries.com/
Or call: 716-312-