News By Tag
* Market Research Reports
* More Tags...
News By Place
Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Advanced Injection Devices for Growth Hormone
Bharatbook.com introduces a report " Endocrinology Market to 2018 " The report provides an in-depth analysis of the major endocrine markets including growth hormone deficiency market, acromegaly market.
GBI Research’s analysis shows that the overall global endocrinology market for the four indications was valued at $6.0 billion in 2010. It grew from $4.0 billion in 2004 at a CAGR of 6.9%. The market is expected to witness series of patent expiries , generic erosion and possible launches of novel molecules. The market is expected to witness comparatively moderate growth with a CAGR of 8.0% between 2010 and 2018, and is estimated to reach $11.2 billion in 2018. Patent expiries of blockbuster drugs such as Sandostatin LAR, Norditropin will restrict the growth of the market. The rapid uptake of novel dosage forms and formulations of existing drugs will increase the number of patients on treatment. Increased awareness among the general population about rare endocrine disorders will lead to an increase in market size in the forecast period. http://www.bharatbook.com/
- Data and analysis on the endocrinology market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the endocrinology market from 2004 to 2010, with forecasts to 2018.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Share of the generics in the global endocrinology market and for the market of each indication covered in the report.
- Key drivers and restraints that had a significant impact on the market.
- The competitive landscape of the global market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Pfizer, Abbott, Novartis and Eli Lilly.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place in 2009 and 2011 in the endocrinology market.
- Market Research
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies with strong growth.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Create a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential of each indication.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Introduction 9
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 10
3 Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Market Overview 11
3.1 Introduction 11
3.2 Revenue Forecasts for the Global Endocrinology Market 12
3.2.1 Revenue 12
3.2.2 Annual Cost of Therapy 13
3.2.3 Treatment Usage Patterns 14
3.3 Global Endocrinology Market Drivers 16
3.3.1 Rapid Uptake of New Formulation Products and Improved Injection Devices 16
For more information kindly visit :
Endocrinology Market to 2018
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/