Horizon Moving Systems Hosts Annual Drivers’ Awards Banquet
Horizon Moving Systems, a moving and relocation company in Arizona, hosted its annual Drivers' Awards Banquet on Saturday, April 28th to honor their drivers' achievements during the past year.
Awards given out at Horizon’s 2012 Drivers Awards Banquet are as follows:
• Harry Edwards, a Fleet Mechanic for Horizon, was given an award for keeping their fleet moving safely.
• Lee & Mary Meshevski received the award for “Lowest Claims”. They drive the company’s car hauler and transport vehicles across the country.
• Joe Gunnoe was given the safety award for “Zero Safety Infractions”
• Bob Noland was also given the safety award for “Zero Safety Infractions”
• Shane Pulling was awarded “Highest Customer Service” and “Driver of the Year Runner-Up”.
“Our van operators are among the best and we are proud to recognize their achievements at our banquet each year,” says Bruce Dusenberry, President of Horizon Moving Systems. “Each one of our drivers demonstrates their commitment to our customers on a daily basis.”
By upholding a standard of excellence with its employees, Horizon has distinguished itself as a top-quality professional mover and has been honored as the “Best of the Best” among United Van Line’s 500 agents.
To learn more about this year’s Drivers’ Awards Banquet and view pictures from the event, visit http://www.horizonmoves.com/
About Horizon Moving Systems
Horizon Moving Systems is one of the largest United Van Lines agents in the country, yet still remains a hometown, family-run business with a focus on customer service. Horizon Moving Systems provides professional & affordable moving services for businesses and residents all across the United States. Horizon Moving Systems currently has 5 operating branches in Arizona including: Tucson, Phoenix, Sierra Vista, Flagstaff and Yuma; with warehouse facilities at all the five locations.