Readysmith Advisers publishes - "13 Simple Things to Protect your Business"
A continuing series in our new blog to help small/medium sized businesses (SMBs) prepare for emergencies, crises and disasters
1. Talk to your staff about emergencies, crises and disasters.
2. Save your data.
3. Protect and continue your e-mail.
4. Keep key documents safe.
5. Tidy up your premises.
6. Review keys and safes.
7. Keep key office supplies safe.
8. Establish digital signatures and emergency spending limits.
9. Develop an emergency contact list.
10. Know where to get definitive information about the approaching hurricane / tornado / snowstorm / tsunami / flood / cyclone.
11. Develop/update your business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
12. Have your business continuity and disaster recovery plans reviewed objectively.
13. Keep it simple.
These may be a little cryptic right now. But we will be explaining each simple thing in upcoming blog postings. So check out our blog. Sign up for our newsletter there which will tell you about new blog postings (as well as other stuff useful to you if you are interested in getting your business ready to deal with any emergency, crisis or disaster that might stop your business in its tracks). Or click on the RSS feed button our our site down there to the right so you can have new entries arrive in your e-mail in-box as soon as we have crafted them.
About Readysmith Advisers Limited
Established in 2008, Readysmith Advisers Limited provides a comprehensive business continuity planning solution to businesses in North America. The Readysmith Advisers Limited, Readiness-as-
For more information contact Debra Reddish of Readysmith Advisers Limited at 1.877.636.3596, extension 1001; e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org;