News By Tag
News By Place
Rio Grill announces New Sunday Brunch Menu! Sunday Brunch Menu Pays Homage To Southwestern Roots
Just Announced! Rio Grill in Carmel has launced a new Sunday brunch menu, created by Executive Chef Cy Yontz!
Rio Grill announces New Sunday Brunch Menu!
Sunday Brunch Menu Pays Homage To Its Southwestern Roots
Carmel, CA(April 10, 2012) Rio Grill, located in the Crossroads in Carmel, has been the place to meet friends, enjoy tasty, flavorful food and relax with a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine for more than 28 years.
The new Sunday brunch menu, created by Executive Chef, Cy Yontz, pays homage to the restaurant’s Southwestern Roots and provides a tantalizing take on Sunday Brunch favorites. Some of the new menu items include: and
• CHICKEN and WAFFLES: California chicken breast with 5 pepper gravy, house made waffles and maple-chipotle honey
• STEAK AND EGGS: Wood grilled hanger steak with RG steak sauce, traditional chilaquiles and two eggs over easy
• CARNITAS OMELETTE: Pork Carnitas with skillet potatoes, peppers, onions, spinach, jack and cheddar cheese, topped with salsa verde
• BISCUITS AND GRAVY: Cheddar-scallion biscuits with chorizo gravy, skillet potatoes and apple wood smoked bacon
• CHEF’S SPECIAL: Tequila-cured, house-smoked salmon and sweet potato hash with two poached eggs and wood-grilled Andouille sausage
• BREAKFAST QUESADILLA: Scrambled eggs, apple wood smoked bacon, skillet potatoes and smoked tomato salsa.
Brunch items ranch from $11.00 to $19.95. For more information on Rio Grill, please call (831) 625-5436 or go to www.riogrill.com. The restaurant is open for lunch daily from 11:30 – 5:00PM. Dinner is served every day from 5:00 – 10:00PM. The Brunch menu is available on Sundays from 11:30-3:00PM.