News By Tag
* Cloud Computing
* More Tags...
O'Reilly Velocity Conference 2012
The "O'Reilly Velocity Conference 2012" will take place in United States,Santa Clara CA on 26 Jun 2012.
Web performance, operations, and mobile performance are essential ingredients in every company's online strategy. The business value of "fast and reliable" has been established, and stakeholders are demanding more and better results now. Velocity gives you the skills and tools you need to master this ever-shifting, increasingly complex domain.
Now in its fifth year, Velocity has become the must-attend event for web ops and performance professionals.
Some of the topics we'll be exploring in 2012 include:
- Building resilience into applications, infrastructure, and teams
- Operations escalation and outage handling patterns
- Production datastore architectures at scale
- Mobile performance
- Effective cloud computing
- TCP, HTTP, and SSL optimizations
- Metrics and monitoring
- Impact on the bottom line
- These topicsand many moreare on the minds of Velocity attendees. They know that Velocity is where they are most likely to find the information they need and the answers they seek.
More Information about the OReilly Velocity Conference 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net