News By Tag
* Carbon Credits
* Carbon Credit
* Cer Carbon Credits
* Carbon Credit Investment
* Baron Traders
* Ver Carbon Credits
* More Tags...
News By Location
CER Carbon Credit Investment Marketing Opportunity
Baron Traders feel that the carbon markets are evolving and the compliance market is undoubtedly the one that warrants a greater level of attention.
Our Unique Selling Point’s are:
1. Deal with one of the largest suppliers in the market based on volume and turnover
2. The option to buy and sell emissions at anytime
3. Clients credits held in secure UK Governmental account
4. Unique range of products with multiple SIPP options available
5. Complete turnkey solution including Marketing and Training
6. Best costs on product within market
7. No upfront costs to purchase the CERs
8. No hurdles or barriers to market
9. Knowledge and commitment in making you successful is unrivalled
10. We at Baron Traders will do everything possible to help your business grow and expand
Benefits consist of:
1. Additional products giving you the opportunity to offer your clients a more diverse portfolio
2. A dedicated team of administrators to provide you with full support in Sales, Marketing,
Completions, Structured Campaigns and Client Data Management.
3 The complete assurance that all clients are ring fenced to you
4. Full Non-Disclosure in place for peace of mind and corporate protection
5. Full admin support
The purchase of Live/Spot phase III prepared Green CER credits
These credits are offered at a small premium above spot where agents can then sell onto their clients at a price that suits their business requirements.
All credits can be sold at any stage direct to the market through our provider counterparties and funds will be transferred back to your clients within a maximum 48 hour period.
Agents do not have to buy credits in advance of any transactions.
Agents will generally call on a day to day or weekly basis to place an order for X amount of CERs
You have the ability to sell the credits to your clients at a price in which you feel best. We can offer guidelines for pricing based on forecasts if needed.
Our partner provider can track everything for and on behalf of all our agents - they keep a complete dialogue of transactions which will be passed to all agents for their records.
There are no fees for credits being held on their UK Government Registry. Should clients wish to set up their own Registry account then there are fees associated with this.
The purchase of CER credits are Zero rated for VAT unless they are kept in an account by an entity that is not VAT registered, therefore, it is only the end user who wishes to retire them.
They can facilitate the exit through their counterparties but it has to be done on a reasonable volume as they can then obtain a tighter spread. By aggregating smaller clients holdings the best price will be achieved.