News By Tag
News By Location
Dow Water & Process Solutions Hosts a Technical Seminar at Global Water Oil & Gas Summit
Global Water - Oil & Gas Summit, held at the Hotel Madinat Jumeirah - Mina A' Salam, Dubai on 22-23 May 2012, is pleased to announce that Dow Water & Process Solutions will be hosting the Technical Seminar.
• Overview of Reverse Osmosis, Nano-Filtration and Ultrafiltration Technologies and Design Principles
• Case Study: Adoption of sulphate removal technology to avoid reservoir scaling and souring.
• Water Treatment Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes
The global leader in sustainable separation and purification technology, Dow Water & Process Solutions is making a clear impact in the world. We’re helping to make water cleaner and more accessible, food taste better, pharmaceuticals more effective and industries more efficient and spearheading the development of sustainable technologies that integrate water and energy requirements.
New speakers have also been confirmed, amongst these:
• Mohammad Al-Hajri, Head of Wastewater Management & Water Conservation Unit, Saudi Aramco
• Dr Dave Chappell, Global Water-flood Lead, Shell International
• Fareed Salem, Vice President Business Development – MENA, ConocoPhillips
• Jabbar Allibi, Former DG & Chairman - Board of Directors, South Oil Company & Minister’s Advisor - South Oil Fields, Iraqi Ministry of Oil
Global Water - Oil & Gas Summit is also proud to confirm the support of the below industry partners.
Official Partners of the event include:
- United Arab Emirates Ministry of Environment and Water
- UAE Supreme Council of Energy
- Dubai Government
- MBM Holdings
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
- Bauer Resources and AES Arabia Ltd
Supporters of the event are:
- Global Water Intelligence
- The international World Water Council
- Produced Water Society
For further information visit: http://www.cwcoilgasandwater.com/