News By Tag
News By Place
Mohanbir Sawhney and Clay Shirky set to speak at the World Innovation Forum
The speakers will address professionals on topics ranging from the use of strategic marketing to connect and engage with customers to analysis of how technology affects human productivity
The two speakers are part of a dynamic lineup that includes futurists, and digital and creative marketing experts like Guy Kawasaki, Jane McGonigal and Russell Stevens. NetCom Learning CEO Russell Sarder said professionals should prepare to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
"The World Innovation Forum (http://www.netcomlearning.com/
Mohanbir Sawhney (http://www.netcomlearning.com/
His lecture, "Connect & Engage: The power duo of customer strategy in today's digital, mobile, multimedia world," will address:
- Connecting and engaging your customers (and their networks): How to make the most of their experience with your brand, product or service
- Collaborative innovation: Consolidating a new customer-centered paradigm
- Revisiting the notion of innomediation:
- Creating the portfolio of collaborative innovation tools your company needs: Some practical and organizational issues
- How to migrate from the collaborative to the distributed model of innovation: Some effective strategies to make the shift
Clay Shirky (http://www.netcomlearning.com/
Shirky's presentation, "Creativity and Generosity in a Connected Age," will cover:
- Individual talent, energy and time: More available than ever?
- The meaning of cognitive surplus
- The collective action dilemma: On autonomy, competence, generosity and sharing
- How to harness collective intelligence:
Seats are limited but tickets are still available to sign up for WIF through NetCom Learning. Tickets include admission to WIF, refreshments during the event, free access to Microsoft Office eLearning courses via Learning GG, the free book: Learning: Steps to Becoming a Passionate Lifelong Learner by Russell Sarder, an exclusive invitation to NetCom Learning Cocktail Reception, and a Gift of Learning-$500 toward NetCom Learning Training Packages.
To sign up for the World Innovation Forum, visit NetCom Learning at http://www.netcomlearning.com/
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is a premier provider of IT and business-training solutions to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named twice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2011 IT Training Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com. The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.
NetCom Learning: Passionate about Learning™