News By Tag
News By Location
Certified Enterprise Risk Manager® (CERM) Bootcamp June 18 – June 22, 2012 in Seattle W
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is transforming operations and even professions. Quality, engineering, IT, cyber security, logistics, and supply management professionals are now operations risk professionals.
The Bootcamp features:
• Five days of intense risk management learning, sharing, examples, discussion, and casestudies covering operational Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
• How-to information and examples on designing and deploying operational internal control frameworks that satisfy regulatory requirements.
• Coverage of the most critical operational risk management frameworks and how-to example for operationalizing them in projects and processes.
• Latest on 1. Risk based, problem solving and 2. Risk based, decision making.
• New research, trend updates, best practices, and tools on operational risk management.
• Reduced fee access to risk based webinars and complimentary risk resources and standards.
Value-Added Bonus: One hour of one-on-one consulting with Q+E risk engineers after the Bootcamp on starting and deploying an internal control, risk framework in your operations, whether it is cyber security, supply management, or product development.
Visit http://www.CERMAcademy.com or call 800.COMPETE (800.266.7383)