News By Tag
News By Location
Joy Us Chic Garden Accessory Line Celebrates Spring with GROW! A Garden Festival –May 4-6
Joy Us gardening accessory line featured at GROW! A Garden Festival
Foster founded Joy Us in 2010, when she noticed a lack of stylish, affordable, garden accessories for women that were also multi-functional and resilient. The garden bags and aprons are all derived from SAFEDenim (Sustainable, American and Friendly to the Environment)
The Joy Us products that will be featured at the Garden Festival include:
• Edna full-length apron-named after Australian landscape designer Edna Wailing, (23.5 inches long), has five deep pockets, a key clip and an adjustable neck strap ($49.99);
• Vita half apron-named after English author, poet and gardener Vita Sackville-West, (13 inches long), has six deep pockets and ties around the waist ($37.95);
• LadyBug Bag garden bags-(18″ long, 10″ deep & 7″ wide), has eight generous outside pockets, two deep inside pockets (one with Velcro closure) on the frame’s main compartment ($59.99). Available in back or blue denim;
• LadyBug Tool Pouch –(10.5 inches long), extra inside pocket to hold fine pruners , outside pocket with snap closure which can snap onto a belt or belt loop ($22.99);
• On Your Kneez Pleez kneepads-(8″
• Christmas trees- (24" tall x 18'’ wide at base). Ornamented with white mini-lights, flowers, foliage, butterflies, balls, and snowflakes. Available in Bright Pastel or Deeper Traditional ($175.00).
During the LA Garden Show, Joy Us will team up with Annie Haven, owner of Haven Brand, known for all-natural soil conditioner sold in tea bags and "brewed" in water to develop strong root systems, bushier growth and vibrant blooms. A free tea bag will be given to the first three people at the Joy Us booth every day and to anyone who makes a purchase over $50.00. On Saturday, Joy Us will also conduct a Tweet-Up with other vendors at the show and will give the first person to visit the Joy Us booth at 4 p.m. for the Tweet-UP, a three-pack of tea bags.
Joy Us merchandise will be discounted 10% for the show (except Christmas trees) and customers will receive a free Joy Us signature LadyBug Hang Tag with their purchase. In addition, visitors of the booth who sign up for the Joy Us newsletter will enter a drawing to win a free LadyBug Bag garden bag.
Grow! A Garden Festival-Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden will be filled with art installations, shopping, and family fun. Opening night festivities will take place from 5-8 p.m. and will feature live music from Big Band Theory, along with gourmet wine, cocktails, and appetizers. Hours are 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (8 a.m. for Arboretum members) on Saturday and Sunday. For more information, visit http://www.arboretum.org.
For more information on Nell Foster and the Joy Us garden accessory line, visit www.joyusgarden.com.
Contact: Lisa Elia Public Relations